SheHecheyanu: House or Apartment

Say she'hecheyanu on a house, condominium, apartment, or other accommodation that you buy. Don't say she'hecheyanu on a house or apartment that you are renting.
Note If you are married (or living there with any other family members), say ha'tov v'ha'meitiv instead of she'hecheyanu.
Go to Top of Page
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Email Halacha
I just read this halacha, SheHecheyanu: House or Apartment, at I think you will find it very interesting.