Minor Child: How To Convert

 A minor child is converted to Judaism the same way as an adult: immersion into a mikva and, for a boy, circumcision (which must be done before immersion in a mikva).
Note A child may not be converted against the will of the child's parent or guardian.
Go to Top of Page
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Email Halacha
I just read this halacha, Minor Child: How To Convert, at www.practicalhalacha.com. I think you will find it very interesting.