Whom To Ask for Advice

You may ask a mekubal (someone well-versed in the spiritual world) or a Torah scholar for advice.  The mekubal must be known as a genuine mekubal
Go to Top of Page
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Email Halacha
I just read this halacha, Whom To Ask for Advice, at www.practicalhalacha.com. I think you will find it very interesting.