Your Search Results

Masig gvul (mah-seeg gvool) — lit., Move a boundary; Stealing property or business from someone else. This includes taking over someone else's business territory.
1 Results Found
Encroaching (Masig Gvul)
Encroaching (Masig Gvul)
Masig gvul can mean: Actually stealing property, or...

If you did not find what you were seeking, try searching via the glossary to find similar words (or spellings) or via the index for the categories ("halachot").

You may also send us a message by clicking here